Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Fun & Joy

24th December 2010
Ready for Christmas. As an usual my family went back to the long house, celebrates Christmas together with relatives.
25th December 2010
Early morning, went to Miri airport, fetch my sister back from Kota Kinabalu then had our Christmas morning prayer at St.Columba's Church, Miri. Had our breakfast at Park View Hotel Restaurant. Then rushed back to the long house since we have family meeting in the evening. Phew~~


26th December 2010
Unwrap present. Sorry, it should be done on 25th, but all of busying for the meeting. So postponed to the next day.
26th December 2010
Attend my 2nd cousin wedding at Pakut. Believe it or not, the bride was my ex classmate. Congratulation to Ujang and Jessy Ja. :) Sorry no pictures was taken.

28th December 2010
Family Day! All members of family in mamut participate all the programs. Morning we had sports while at night we had poco-poco competition, karaoke, beautiful girl2 boy :) and lucky draw. My little boy MEC is one of the winner lucky draw. :)








31th December 2010.
New year Countdown, I wasn't there (in the photo) to celebrate the countdown, but my sister and dad was. I'm just stayed at home bekenu with my little son MEC and mum. MEC unwell on that day. He had fever, flu and cough at the time. Poor MEC. :(



So, I hope not too late to say Happy New Year 2011 to all of you. God Bless U!

0 hugs:

Post a Comment