Friday, May 22, 2009

It's Friday Again

Yeah! It's the day we waiting for 5 day working. TGIF! Haha...
What is the plan for this weekend? Ahakz..of course becoming shopaholic girl even my pocket actually is empty. Well, as before, advance first, can Ms. Yett?
Tonight go sauna first. After that thinking where we should go. I'm trying to avoid myself stuck at home. Word of Home sweet home is strickly not for this weekend, alright? It's make me sucks! huh.
Tomorrow? Should have something to do. Maybe visiting my friends Gna G, Girl .... Miss you Gna G... I miss your curry girl..Just lawatan before gawai.. ehehe...
Sunday? Hopefully can meet our uncle Bugis..oppss... not yet uncle... Still young, single, handsome and available (not so for this part).....

Can't wait for 6pm to chow! ~~

0 hugs:

Post a Comment