Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Opppss! Happy Belated Birthday to FMB



Sorry Kakanda Tiq, I missed your big day which was yesterday right?


Errmmm..erkk?? betul ker?


Honestly I was not aware yesterday is your birthday (syiok ngan woman day, semangat kewanitaan tek)


Rasa2 nya sik pernah celebrate your birthday since I knowing you. Kan kan…


Sampey hati kau sik mao celebrate ngan kamek… (hahaha… saja maok polah kau serba serbi menyesal supaya kau sik minta belanja kelak, LoL)


Nothing much I want to say, just hoping your dreaaam come trueee, happy always,


God bless you always and alwaaayssss! Hoping our friendship will last longgggg! (Sepanjang great wall of China)…


Thanks for being a good listener, a friend, a sister when I need you..


Really really appreciate it, how lucky I am having you around.. …

Love & big hugs!!

mwah! mwah! Mwaaahh!

2 hugs:

Tiq said...

Awwww..thank you so much dear... terharu aku dgn post tok..hehe *hugs*

Embau said...

mwaaaahh! :)

Post a Comment