Wednesday, April 27, 2011

FoRGiVinESs

Look, how much God love me! Yesterday, after receiving sms from someone who hurt me so much before, I was thinking how would I forgive him after so much he done to me and my family, I couldn't find another reason for me to forgive him. I'm was stuck in this situation.THE FORGIVENESS! :( I'm keep pray and pray to God.... Help me to find out the answer, the solutions.... and God answer my prayer by this: -

Today when I log in to my Twitter, coincidental PastorYPJ talked about the same thing, FORGIVENESS!

PastorYPJ YPJ
"Look upon mine affliction & my pain; & forgive all my sins." -Psalms 25:18 God is gracious & He's ready 2forgive you. :-)
8 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply »


PastorYPJ YPJ
Today forgive the person that will offend you the most, do the most harm, & inevitably frustrate you the greatest... Yourself.
8 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply »


PastorYPJ YPJ
Matt6:14,15 "If u 4give ppl of their offenses God will 4give u of yours, but if u don't forgive offenses, God won't forgive yours either."
8 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply »


PastorYPJ YPJ
The day you no longer need God to forgive you, is the day you can hold grudges... until then... Forgive.
8 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply »


PastorYPJ YPJ
"I'm sorry" must be more than a momentary regret. It really means, "I'll strive 2never intentionally do that again." Are you really sorry?
8 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply »


PastorYPJ YPJ
Some hold others offenses against them for future leverage. That's not Christ Like. Let it go. Let them make new mistakes! :-)
9 hours ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply »


PastorYPJ YPJ
Where as the act of redemption must carried out by the offender, it must also be allowed by the offended. Are you letting them make it up?
9 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply »


PastorYPJ YPJ
Sometimes it feels like it's killing us to forgive people. Jesus understands... It KILLED Him to forgive people too.
9 hours ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply »


PastorYPJ YPJ
Forgiveness allows the offender the chance 4redemption in your life, or kindly removes them from it but either way doesn't hold the offense.
9 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply »


PastorYPJ YPJ
How can you say you forGIVE them if you keep taking it back?
9 hours ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply



Even it doesnt change me immediately, but God love is work on me. God guide me thru PastorYPJ messages.

Father, thanks you so much for things unseen and seen, that You have done for me. I know You, my God are there guiding me back to Your loving arms. I'm thankful for for the decisions that You allow me to make and the lessons that come from these decisions. Lord, words do not express my thankfulness. For Your mighty power is at work in me, transforming me, renewing my mind. To You Lord belong thanks eternal. In Jesus name, Amen..

2 hugs:

YourFriend said...

Jesus love you..

xxx

Embau said...

Jesus love you too... :)

Post a Comment