Monday, May 9, 2011

How Could......

How could they said that to me?
Did they know what exactly happened?
Did they know how I'm going thru all of this?
I did ask before I'm took this way....
I did ask the planned... but the words " You want it...... "
So that answered me a lotssss...... a lotsssss......
So now... I'm here.....
I'm just followed what you want.....
I give you the freedom you want....
I give it all back to you......
I put it all on my shoulder..I go thru by myself without you...
I pray to God...... asked for guidance, safety, for everything.......
Thank to God...He is there for me...everytime... I knew it...
He send me such as understanding and gorgeous friends to cheer me up, encourage me when I'm down....
Help me as much they can... (Thank you so much, guys, I love you!)
Now, you blamed everything on me?
Oh God, what should I do?
What should I say?

*sigh*

0 hugs:

Post a Comment