Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Brunei here I come or maybe next time Brunei?

I was offered to work at Brunei Darul Salam yesterday. Oh ya, yesterday I went for 2nd interview at the book shop. I was not aware the position was for Brunei branch. How's it surprise me..

So I haven't given my answers to them and the latest is on this coming Friday. The offer is like this, accommodation, food & beverage, telephone & transportation (I guess so) are provided. There will provide allowance for each of them. The salary lower than my previous job but higher than my current job. I was benggong to make this decisions. So how? My son? Mom, dad. Hrmmm…. I can bring my son along, no problem with them. Truly I was totally zero about Brunei. Never been there before since it's quite jauh (sebab passport tak ada make it feel jauh).

My mind, "accept or not, accept or let it go" Dear God, what should I do?"

=====================================


1 hugs:

Tiq said...

I see tok paduhal pasal Brunei. Whatever your decision is, I know you have considered everything into account. And wishing you all the best my friend.

Post a Comment