Friday, February 25, 2011

5Sssss


Do you know what 5S stand for? It is mean sort, straighten, shine & standard or in Bahasa Malaysia “Sisih, Susun, Sapu, Seragam, Sentiasa Amal I do some research on the web and this is what I found:


5S is the name of a workplace organization methodology that uses a list of five Japanese words which are seiri, seiton, seiso, seiketsu and shitsuke. Transliterated or translated into English, they all start with the letter "S". The list describes how items are stored and how the new order is maintained. The decision-making process usually comes from a dialogue about standardization which builds a clear understanding among employees of how work should be done. It also instills ownership of the process in each employee.


As my workplace yesterday is last audit for the 5S program. The audit done by MPC (Malaysia Producktivity Corporation). So it PASS! I captured some photos from my desk.

My drawer is so tidy ley....

The bookcase

Audit time

A mess before 5s

Tadaaaa!!!! my desk now are clean n clear... :-)

We are divided by fruits name (Buah Belimbing, Naga, Sawit, Dabai, Cempedak & Salak) for each deparment. My department is under Zon Belimbing. This is our office 5s logo:

And now, everyone was happily. Kerja mendatangkan hasil nya... keep it up man!!

0 hugs:

Post a Comment