Friday, February 18, 2011

The FOUR

Sorry, I'm been late to answer the "4our" from Gna & Yesterday tag by Indai nana...

OK! Here we go.. Wohooo!

Four show you watch

I find less and less on the television that I want to watch. There is generally very little I want to watch on. Almaklum lah, tinggal kat kampong nie, tak ada astro..harapkan chanel pree jer la tb1, tb2, tb3....

Pocoyo.. suka tengok ceta cartoon nie.... bawa MEC tengok sama2...tapi mak dier jer yang belebey lebeh...

Fuh... Love the gossips....

Kalau tinggal di USJ dulu:

Keeping up with kim kardiahsian

Kimora Lee – forgot the full title... huhu

I love to watch that something can make my mind more relax. No panic, no stress, more reality ... hehe..


Four things you are passionate

Baby products –since my little MEC are born, I love to see and buying something for my MEC..

Blog – satu hari mesti buka... therapy..macam org tengok phssbuk la... ngeheee

Pearl – minat tebaru nie..semenjak ada supplier dari Sabah... suka sesangat...

Bag – I got plenty.... walau tak pakai, tapi suka jugak beli..


Four phrase you say a lot

Allowww

Huh??

Eh

Mak


Four things you've learned from past

Family is 1st priority

Be careful when want to start a friendship

Be happy always, appreciate yourself

Be grateful


Four places you would like to go

Bandung, Indonesia

Sydney, Australia

Sabah, Malaysia – cuti2 malaysia..entah bila boleh jejak kaki ke sana..dari dulu cakap nak pergi...huhu...

America – byk tpt tak tau nak pilih mana satu...


Four things you did yesterday

Applying job vacancy

Issued payment voucher

Playing with my little MEC

Go to Bungai and peliau beach with family


Four things you looking fowards

Find a good job

Find a permanent job

Have a job

Have monthly income... J


Four bloggers who should share their list of fours

Kepada sesiapa yang berminat boleh la join sekali... J

Awak...

Kamu ...

And Nuan ah... J

2 hugs:

Tiq said...

My thoughts are with you. Fingers crossed in finding new, stable employment. Good luck my friend. All the best.

Embau said...

Tq..:)

Post a Comment